— Available with the Professional, Professional Plus, and Enterprise Editions. Learn more
or contact LabKey
LabKey Premium Edition clients are provided with a custom support portal page giving them easy access to professional services and support directly from LabKey specific to their project. This portal provides quick links to contact information, builds, documentation, support tickets, announcements, and an easy way to share files with LabKey as required.
To find your own support portal:
- Click the LabKey logo in the upper left to go to the home page.
- Log in if necessary to see your projects.
- Click on the project icon to open the portal.
Build Content Reporting
Client support portals also include a report on the content of each new build detailing changes since the prior build released to that client.
- From your main support portal, click Server Builds.
- In the Download the Latest LabKey Server Release web part, Click here for the latest Bug Fix updates included in this build.
The list of issues closed since your prior build is shown, sorted by module. Verified issues listed are those that have been resolved, confirmed, and closed. If "unverified" issues are listed, they have been marked as resolved, but confirmation and closing has not yet been completed. If there are no issues for a given module, it will not be shown on the list.
Click any listed issue to see details in the issue tracker.
- Note that secure issues are not displayed in this report. If you are waiting for a secure issue to be fixed, please follow up with your LabKey support person.