A list is a flexible, user-defined table. To manage lists, Select (Admin) > Manage Lists
, or click Manage Lists
in the Lists
An example list management page from an example HIV study:
- (Grid Views): Customize how this grid is displayed.
- Create New List
- (Delete): Select one or more lists using the checkboxes and click the button. Both the data and the list design are removed permanently from your server.
- Import List Archive
- (Print): Print the grid of Lists.
Manage a Specific List
For each list shown in the Lists
web part, you can:
- View Design: View fields and properties that define the list, including allowable actions and indexing.
- View History: See a record of all list events and design changes.
- Click the Name of the list to see all contents of the list shown as a grid. Options offered include:
- Create custom views and charts
- Insert data into the list
- Delete, export, or print the entire list.
- Click Design to see the same information as when clicking View Design above.
- Click Delete All Rows to empty the data from the list without actually deleting the list structure itself.