Panorama, implemented as a module for LabKey Server, provides web-based tools for targeted mass spectrometry experiments that integrates into a Skyline SRM/MRM/PRM/DIA workflow.
By leveraging LabKey Server's core features, Panorama offers the following solutions for targeted mass spec research:
- Easy aggregation and curation of results
- Guidance for new experiments based on insights from previous experiments
- Search and review over a large collection of experiments, including multiple versions of documents
- Secure sharing of results
- Automated system suitability checks, tracking a variety of metrics
Researchers have two options for using Panorama:
- PanoramaWeb provides a public Panorama server hosted at the University of Washington where laboratories and organizations can own free projects.
- Panorama can be installed by laboratories and organizations on their own servers. It is included as part of a standard LabKey Server installation.
Experimental Data Folders:
Panorama QC Folders: