Adjudication events are logged for administrator review.
The following table shows what will be recorded in the audit log for various adjudication events. In the "Case or Determination field", the following may be included:
- case: the case ID linked to the adjudication review page for that case.
- determination: the determination ID links to a view of that row in the Determination table.
|Event||Case and/or Determination column||Comment|
|Admin settings|| ||Admin settings changed|
|Case created||case||Case created|
|Case updated||case||Case updated|
|Case determination made||case and determination||Case determination made by team <number>|
|Case determination updated||case and determination||Case determination updated by team <number>|
|Lab verified||case||Lab verified case determination|
|Team membership changed|| ||User ‘<name>’ added/removed to/from team <number>|
|Add attachment||case||Attachment added|
|Delete attachment||case||Attachment deleted|
View Adjudication Audit Log
- Select (Admin) > Site > Admin Console.
- Click Settings.
- Under Management, click Audit Log.
- From the dropdown, select Adjudication Events (if it is not already selected).
Hovering over any row reveals a
details link. Click for details of what changed in the case or determination referred to in that row. When there are both links, the determination details are linked from the icon.