This tutorial shows you how to create an application for managing requests for reagent materials. It is a model for creating other applications which:
- Provide web-based access to users and system managers with different levels of access.
- Allows users to enter, edit, and review their requests.
- Allows reagent managers to review requests in a variety of ways to help them optimize their fulfillment system.
The application is implemented using:
- Several Lists - Holds the requests, reagent materials, and user information.
- Custom SQL queries - Filtered views on the Lists.
- R Reports - Provides visualization of user activity.
See the interactive demo version of this application: Reagent Request Application
To complete this tutorial, you will need: