A participant report
provides data on one or more individual participants for selected measures. Measures from different datasets can be combined in a single report.
Create a Participant Report
- Click the Clinical and Assay Data tab.
- Open the Data Views web part (triangle) menu.
- Choose Add Report > Participant Report.
- Click Choose Measures, select one or more measures, then click Select.
- Enter a Report Name.
- When you first create a report, you will be in "edit mode" and can change your set of chosen measures, but will only see partial results. Close the edit panel by clicking the (pencil) icon at the top of the report to see more results; you may reopen it at any time to further edit or save the report.
- Clicking the Filter Report (chevron) button to open the filter panel to refine which participants appear in the report.
- Select desired filters. You may hide the filter panel with the , or if you click the X to close it entirely, a Filter Report link will appear on the report menu bar.
- Click the Transpose button to flip the columns and rows in the generated tables, so that columns are displayed as rows and vice versa, as shown below.
- Save the report.
- Your new report will appear in the Data Views.
Export to Excel File
Add the Participant Report as a Web Part
- Enter > Page Admin Mode.
- Select Report from the <Select Web Part>, select Report.
- Name the web part, and select the participant report you created above.
- Click Submit.
- Click Exit Admin Mode.