This tutorial shows you how to create a new, empty Biologics project and import your own data into it.
Set Up Trial Server
- This tutorial assumes that you have registered and created a Biologics Trial instance of the server.
- If you have already created a biologics trial server, select it, and login: Your Sites
Create a New Biologics Project
- Navigate to the Home project of your trial server:
- Click the product menu, click LabKey Server, then click LabKey Home.
- Hover over the project menu and click the New Project button.
- If you are using a trial server, you can click the Create panel to create a new project.
- On the New Project page, enter a Name of your choice and select Biologics.
- Click Next.
- On the User Permissions page, click Next. For details on configuring security for your project see Security.
- On the Project Settings page, click Finish.
- The home page for LabKey Biologics will be displayed.
Import Your Own Data
Options for importing your own data: