- Click the Overview tab to go to the home page of your study, or navigate to any tab where you would like to place this exported chart.
- Add a Wiki web part on the left.
- Create a new wiki:
- If the folder already contains a wiki page named "default", the new web part will display it. Choose New from the web part (triangle) menu.
- Otherwise, click Create a new wiki page in the new wiki web part.
- Give the page the name of your choice. Wiki page names must be unique, so be careful not to overwrite something else unintentionally.
- Enter a Title such as "Draft of Chart".
- Click the Source tab. Note: if there is no Source tab, click Convert To..., select HTML and click Convert.
- Scroll up and click Save.
- Scroll up and click Save & Close.
- Return to the tab where you placed the new wiki web part. If it does not already show your chart, select Customize from the (triangle) menu for the web part and change the Page to display to the name of the wiki you just created. Click Submit.
- Notice that the web part now contains the series of single timecharts as created in the wizard.