tools make it easy to plan and track your tasks with these lab workflow tools:
- Create jobs to track and prioritize sequential tasks
- Assign work to the right users
- Use workflow templates to standardize common task sequences
- Track progress toward completion
section in the Biologics application provides flexible support for tracking any kind of workflow job and task. Design custom templates for repeated processes and assign task owners and individual due dates. Each user will see their own customized queue of tasks requiring their attention.
Completing Tasks involving Assays and Samples
When completing tasks involving assays, you'll see a pair of links for each assay involved in this task.
- View Data: Once there has been data uploaded for this assay in this task, this link will take you to the filtered run.
- Import Run: Open the importer for the requested assay.
- By default you will see the Enter Data into Grid option, with rows prepopulated for the samples assigned to this job task, making it easy to manually enter values.
- You can use bulk insert, file upload, or copy/paste import methods if desired.
Creating and managing jobs, templates, and task queues within Biologics is very similar to using the same tools in LabKey Sample Manager. More detailed documentation is available in the Sample Manager Help topics here: