file shows how to convert two of the application pages (reagentRequest and confirmation) into views within a module. The .module file is a renamed .zip archive. To unzip the file and see the source, rename it to "jstutorial.zip", and unzip it.
To deploy and use the .module file:
- Download jstutorial.module
- Copy jstutorial.module to the LABKEY_HOME/build/deploy/externalModules directory of your LabKey Server development installation.
- The module will be automatically deployed to the server when you restart it.
- Enable the module in some folder.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to use this reagent request form.
- Note that the folder needs to contain a "Reagents" list to populate the lookup.
- Edit the end of the URL to read:
- For example, on a development machine where <path_to_folder> is the entire path to the folder, it might look like:
- You'll see the form at the end of your edited URL.