We're delighted to announce the release of LabKey Server version 19.2.x.
Feature Highlights of Version 19.2.x
- General Performance Improvements - We've improved performance across the server through database schema changes and optimizing caching behavior.
- Parent Column Aliases - When importing sample data, indicate one or more columns that contain parentage information. (docs)
- SQL Aggregate Functions - LabKey SQL supports new aggregating functions such as standard deviation, variance, and median. Additional PostgreSQL-specific functions include: correlation coefficient, population covariance, and many others. (docs | docs)
- WebDAV Support in Rlabkey - The Rlabkey package now includes support for using WebDAV for file and folder creation, deletion, download, etc. Learn more in the Rlabkey documentation available on CRAN.
- Biologics: Expanded Characters in Sequences. DNA/RNA sequences can use expanded characters beyond A, C, G, T, and U. (docs)
FDA MyStudies Platform
- FDA MyStudies - LabKey Server provides key components of the FDA's open source MyStudies platform, including secure data storage and user management. (docs)
New resources available to users of Premium Editions of LabKey Server include:
Premium Features for Panorama Partners
Members of the Panorama Partners Program have new features available to help them focus on what matters most in QC folders for tracking system suitability in mass spectrometry.
symbol indicates a feature available in a Premium Edition of LabKey Server