Follow the steps in this topic to set up a Flow folder for use in tutorials.
Step 1: Create a Flow Folder
- Log in to your server and navigate to your "Tutorials" project. Create it if necessary.
- If you don't already have a server to work on where you can create projects, start here.
- If you don't know how to create projects and folders, review this topic.
- Create a new subfolder named "My Flow Tutorial". Choose the folder type Flow.
Step 2: Upload Data Files
Obtain the Sample Data Files
- Download the zip file: Flow sample data
- Extract the zip archive to your local hard drive.
Upload to LabKey
- In your "My Flow Tutorial" folder, under the Flow Summary section, click Upload and Import.
- On your desktop, find the folder labkey-demo (inside the unzipped labkey-flow-demo archive).
- Drag and drop this folder into the LabKey file browser, then wait for the sample files to be uploaded.
- When complete, you will see the files added to your project's file management system.
Step 3: Import FlowJo Workspace
The details of importing the workspace are covered in the topic: Import a Flow Workspace and Analysis
. To quickly set up your environment, follow these steps: