In this step you will install LabKey Server and create a work space.
Install LabKey Server
Create a Flow Project
In this step, you will create a new project inside of LabKey Server to hold your Flow data. Projects are a way to organize your data and set up security so that only authorized users can see the data.
- Log in to your server; you will need administrative access to create a new project.
- Create a new project to work in.
- Name: enter a unique name, for example, "My Flow Tutorial".
- Folder Type: Flow.
- Click Next.
- On the Users/Permissions page, make no changes and click Next.
- On the Project Settings page, make no changes and click Finish.
You will now see the Flow Dashboard
The Flow Dashboard displays the following four sections (or web parts) by default:
- Flow Experiment Management: Describes the user’s progress setting up an experiment and analyzing FCS files. It also includes links to perform actions.
- Flow Analyses: Lists the flow analyses that have been performed in this folder.
- Flow Scripts: Lists analysis scripts. An analysis script stores the gating template definition, rules for calculating the compensation matrix, and the list of statistics and graphs to generate for an analysis.
- Flow Summary: Common actions and configurations.