In this step you will install LabKey Server and create a work space.
Install LabKey Server
Create a Flow Project
In this step, you will create a new project inside of LabKey Server to hold your Flow data. Projects are a way to organize your data and set up security so that only authorized users can see the data.
- Log in to your server; you will need administrative access to create a new folder.
- Create a new folder to work in.
- Name: enter a unique name, for example, "My Flow Tutorial".
- Folder Type: Flow.
- Click Next.
- On the Users/Permissions page, confirm "Inherit from Parent Folder" is checked and click Finish.
You will now see the Flow Dashboard
The main Flow dashboard displays the following four sections (or web parts) by default:
- Flow Experiment Management: Describes the user’s progress setting up an experiment and analyzing FCS files. It also includes links to perform actions.
- Flow Analyses: Lists the flow analyses that have been performed in this folder.
- Flow Scripts: Lists analysis scripts. An analysis script stores the gating template definition, rules for calculating the compensation matrix, and the list of statistics and graphs to generate for an analysis.
- Flow Summary: Common actions and configurations.