The MS1 Module supports the following:
- Users may import msInspect "Feature" files to server via the pipeline. Each file will be imported as a new experiment run.
- If a corresponding peaks XML file is supplied with the Features file, its contents will also be imported into the database.
- After import, users can view the set of MS1-specific experiment runs and click the Features link to view the features from a particular run.
The features list is a LabKey query grid, meaning that it supports all the standard sorting, filtering, export, print and customize functionality.
link for each feature allows you to search for similar features.
- If a corresponding "peaks" XML file was supplied, each feature will also offer two links: one to view the features details; and one to view the peaks that contributed to that feature.
- The peaks view is another query grid, complete with all the standard functionality.
- The feature details view displays provided peak information in a series of charts.
You may add the MS1 Feature Search
web part to the page for additional search functionality.