You're now seeing the new LabKey Server UI! Scheduled for release November 2017. Learn more
- Study Home Page
- Improved user interface and graphics, provide a cleaner, more intuitive design. (watch video)
- Tabs provide easy navigation through your study. (watch video)
- Protocol documents, investigators, and grant institutions can be specified to provide context for your study.
- Ancillary Studies
- Select a subset of your study data to create an ancillary study. (watch video)
- Participant Groups
- Easily create a new group from a filtered grid of participants. (watch video)
- Time charts
- Create graphs for both visit- and date-based data.
- Specify date settings separately for measures from different datasets.
- Overlay or replace participant graph lines with group aggregated lines. (watch video)
- Generate charts for each participant group/cohort. (watch video)
- Customize y-axes labels on multi-measure timecharts, including multiple ranges and units.
- Data Browser
- See a visual summary of available reports and datasets. (watch video)
- Hover over popups provide a summary and a dynamically generated thumbnail image. (watch video)
- Column Header Locking
- Column headers do not scroll off the top of the page as you scroll through a large set of data records. (watch video)
- Improved rendering performance for reports.
- Customize the run details page like any other grid view in LabKey Server.
- Create guide sets to establish the acceptable range of values for a given analyte and to establish whether new runs are out of range as they are uploaded.
- See trends in EC50 values to evaluate the assay's performance over time.
- Graphically track EC50/AUC/MFI values for quality control.
- Luminex assays now include %CV (coefficient of variation) to help identify problematic data.
- Exclude problematic data points and re-run the curve fit.
- Flow Cytometry
- Import only selected groups from a FlowJo workspace.
- Integrate flow normalization using R flowWorkspace package.
- Import and export flow analysis zip archives.
- Import and display Libra results, including iTraq quantitation results.
- Integrated Lorikeet spectra view on peptide details page for improved zooming, viewing additional ion types, and more.
- Retain merged search-specific and default settings to more easily evaluate configuration that produced the results.
- Dramatically improved performance for genotyping analyses and allele combining.
- Delete matches from results.
- We now support impersonation of a group as well as individual users.
- Users can reset their passwords when authenticated against an LDAP database.
- Nested security groups are now supported.
- Visualize your project security settings with a graphical representation of group/user relationships.
- Run validation scripts on spreadsheets upon import.
- Support for multiple LabKey Server instances using a single SQL Server database.
- Improved installation and upgrade wizard.
- Improved project and folder creation wizard.
- New Linux installer.
- LabKey Server is now available as an Amazon Machine Image.
Extensibility and New APIs
- Customers with large installations of LabKey Server may experience longer than normal upgrade times to due to changes in LabKey's auditing module.