You're now seeing the new LabKey Server UI! Scheduled for release November 2017. Learn more
- Participant lists. Quickly find study participants using a new faceted filtering interface. (See a video demonstration.)
- Project settings import and export. LabKey Server now support export/import of project and folder settings, enabling rapid configuration of multiple containers with similar settings.
- Customizable participant report. Create exportable reports focusing on particular participants and data. (See a video demonstration.)
- External/attachment reports. Specify report type, description, author, and other metadata when adding supplementary documents.
- Study Schedule view. View and edit which datasets are required for a given timepoint in your study.
- Placeholder datasets. Create a placeholder dataset in expectation of incoming data.
- Data Browser. Improved data browser shows locked/unlocked status, optional data cut date column.
- Full text search for protocol documents. Full text search is now applied to your study's protocol document and summary description.
- Message board notifications. Message boards now support forum- and thread-level message board notifications.
- Discussion links. Start an email-based or message-based discussion when viewing datasets and reports.
- Error bars. Time charts now support error bars.
- Faceted filtering. New faceted filter interface for lookup fields. (See a video demonstration.)
- Quality control flags (Luminex). Improved quality control flags for Luminex assay types.
- Script background processing (Luminex and GPAT). Long-running transform scripts for Luminex and "general purpose" (GPAT) assays can be run as a background pipeline job.
- Normalized spot counts (ELISpot). Normalized spot counts are now included in the ELISpot assay design.
- Beckman Coulter CXP LMD files (Flow Cytometry). Beckman Coulter CXP files are now supported.
- FlowJo GatingML workspaces (Flow Cytometry). Import FlowJo PC workspaces containing GatingML gate definitions.
- GEO Excel file generation. (Microarray). Automatically generate GEO Excel spreadsheets.
- Improved search protocol editor (Proteomics). Easily configure additional search settings, like quantitation and PeptideProphet/ProteinProphet probability cutoffs. Easily assign jobs to specific Globus clusters and queues.
- Data Export: Excel 2007. Export datasets and lists to Excel 2007 file format.
- Job cancellation. Cancel jobs currently in the queue or running.
- Support for multiple Globus clusters. Submit jobs to multiple Globus GRAM enabled clusters.
- Permissions report. Detailed permissions report are provided for each folder, clearly listing who as access at what level, making it easier to understand complex security settings. (See a video demonstration.)
- Message board API improvements.
- Google Web Toolkit update. The Google Web Toolkit (GWT) has been upgraded to the following versions: GWT 2.4.0, GXT 2.2.5, and GWT DND 3.1.2. If you use the GWT development tools to debug, you can get the latest SDK here: http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html