You're now seeing the new LabKey Server UI! Scheduled for release November 2017. Learn more
- Participant reports. Improved user interface and data formatting.
- Dataset status. Track your study's progress by setting the status of each dataset as draft, locked, unlocked, etc. Summary table shows status of each dataset in a study.
- Faceted filtering. Filter dialog now includes data facets. Faceted filtering can be turned on or off for individual columns.
- Timepoint auto-creation. Improved behavior when automatically creating timepoint upon data import. Now set a default timepoint duration. (For date-based studies only.)
- Folder Export/Import. Improved folder archiving includes: (1) exporting folder settings such as folder type, enabled modules, etc., (2) exporting external schema definitions, (3) allowing study archives inside of folder archives, (4) support for folder templates.
- Custom thumbnail previews. Add custom preview thumbnails to the data browser.
- Participant group categories. Organize your participant groups into categories, such as Gender, Infection Status, etc.
- New "link" report type. Add a report that links to an external document or web page.
- List fields. Records in a list now include these automatically updated fields: Created, CreatedBy, Modified, ModifiedBy.
- Transform scripts. Associate multiple transform/QC scripts with an assay design. Scripts will run in series upon data upload.
- Background/unstimulated wells. (ELISpot). Subtract background noise from data using unstimulated wells as a control.
- Improved spectra count support (Proteomics). Additional options for performing the spectra count comparison, and exporting it for use in other tools.
- NAb migration tool (NAb). Migrate your NAb data from LabKey's legacy implementation to LabKey's current NAb implementation.
- Luminex curve fits (Luminex). Improved curve fit behavior makes assay quality control more efficient.
- Illumina support (Genotyping). Upload, manage, and analyze your Illumina results.
- Copy flow data to a study. (Flow Cytometry). Copy-to-study now applies to flow data.
- Quick charts. Create a chart from a column in two clicks. Create a "best guess" chart of your data. Charts are automatically redrawn when the underlying data is filtered. Toggle between box plot/scatter plot renderings.
- Box plots. Chart the quartile distributions. Outliers are shown as data points. Cohorts and participant groups are included as options for the X axis.
- Scatter plots. Chart correlations in your data. Edit the radius, color, and opacity of data points.
- Time charts. New look and feel for the chart editing environment: (1) popup dialog boxes, (2) edit axis properties directly from chart, (3) updated filter panel, (4) "View Mode" hides the editing buttons. Refactored to use the new charting API -- see the API section below for details.
- Links from data points. Developers can add a function to be called when a data point is clicked.
- Remote pipeline server installer. Easily configure a remote pipeline server with a wizard-style installer.
- Impersonate roles. Impersonate security roles in addition to impersonating security groups and individual users.
- Auditing. Dataset export events (including filter information) can be viewed in the audit log.
- sampleminded support. Import specimen data in the sampleminded format.
- Specimen search/requests. Users can now select multiple items simultaneously from dropdown menus.
- Specimen request notification. Set default notification behavior when specimens are requested from the repository.
- Specimen import. Build a specimen request by uploading a file containing specimen ids.
- Full-text search for lists. Customizable indexing of list data and metadata.
- Ext 4.1.0. LabKey Server now uses Ext 4.1.0.
- Declaring dependencies. New mechanism for declaring script dependencies.
- LabKey SQL improvements. GROUP_CONCAT aggregate function support on Microsoft SQL Server and ability to specify custom delimiters.
- Tighter security on some core queries. Previously, all authenticated users (non-guests) were able to see data in the core.members and core.principal queries. These are now restricted to users with Admin permissions.