You're now seeing the new LabKey Server UI! Scheduled for release November 2017. Learn more
- Participant ID aliases. Manage alternate participant IDs from multiple sources; display and search for subjects using any of their aliases.
- Mask clinic names. Obscure clinic and draw site names when exporting or publishing.
- Date shift exclusion. Exclude selected dates from shifting on study export.
- Expanded data types for study publication. Option to include wikis, reports, webparts, properties, and other data on study publication.
- Subcategories for data views. Organize datasets and views in a hierarchy of categories.
- Linked Schemas. Securely show data from one folder in another folder.
- Filtered/parameterized schemas. Refine data views by applying metadata filters and overrides to schemas templates.
- Web Part Permissions. Apply security role requirements to individual web parts.
Assays and 'Omics
- (NAb) High-throughput NAb assay. Support for high-throughput 384 well NAb assay.
- (Genotyping) Improved support for Illumina. Validate sample sheet based on Illumina indexes. Add custom fields to data exports.
- Culture adaptation assay. Create culture adaptation experiments.
- Survey Designer. Design web-based surveys and long form questionaires.
- Faceted filtering panel. Slide out faceted filtering panel on datasets.
- Rename and move tabs. Rename, move and delete folder tabs.
- Request notifications configuration. Configure vial list to appear in either email body or email attachment.
- Clinic name protection. Mask clinic and draw site names with a generic label.
- Vial grouping configuration. Configure grouping hierarchy in vial browser.
- Active/inactive users highlighting. Easily identify inactive users in the specimen tracking system.
- Updated PERL library Labkey::Query 1.03. Added ability to specify timeouts and user agent.
- Updated Query API. Added support for ExtJS 4.x store. Similar to the Ext 3.x store, in order to help with client-side component migration.