- Study publication. Publish a secure, anonymized snapshot of your data.
- Unenrolled participant handling. Track unenrolled/pre-enrolled participants.
- Unscheduled visit handling. Allow data from unscheduled visits.
- Category hierarchy for participant groups. Organize participant groups into categories, such as "Treatment Groups" or "Treatment Regimes".
- Improved audit configuration. Configure auditing for any table.
- Auditing performance improvements.
Visualization and Reports
- Charting Query-based Columns. Query-based columns are available in time charts.
- Charting. Color-coded data points in scatter and box plots.
- Assay data versioning and replacement. Replace mistaken data with corrected versions. Retain previous data for auditing and data transparency.
- QC flagged progress reports. Track assay completion and quality control status on the same report. Data from unscheduled visits is also tracked.
- Support for folder move and rename.
- (ELIspot) Improved graphical calibration view.
- (Flow Cytometry) Integration with FCSExpress.
- (Mass Spec) Targeted MS Experiments. New "Panorama" MS module supports targeted mass specrometry experiments, including integration with Skyline.
- (Mass Spec) Peptide Map Export. Export combined peptide map for all runs in a comparison set.
- (Genotyping) Haplotype assignment. - Support for haplotype assignment and reporting.
- Improved options for specimen request email notifications.
- Publish anonymized specimen snapshots.
- Ancillary study. Create an ancillary study based on a specimen request.
- Study Publishing. A suite of tools for protecting and randomizing PHI (protected health information).
- User properties. User table is now customizable.
- Custom Tabs. Support for tabbed layouts in XML-defined custom folder types.
- Graphical interface for file repository. Graphical user interface for moving and renaming files/directories in file management tool.
- Configurable tabs. Add and rename tabbed layout. Migrate child folders to child tabs.
Documentation and Samples
- New sample data. We have increased the scope of our fictional sample data set to match our growing feature set. 200+ new, imaginary human participants. New measurements (for example, viral count), new participant groups, richer visualizations.
- Ext features. Setting for Ext 3 library delivery.
- LABKEY.MultiRequest. Note that LABKEY.MultiRequest no longer extends Ext.Observable so any Observable methods such as .addListener() will no longer work on LABKEY.MultiRequest.