NOTE: The documents for the Enterprise Pipeline are currently in draft form. They will be periodically updated.
These instructions explain how to configure a Project to use the Enterprise Pipeline for MS1 and MS2 searches. For these instructions, we will create a new Project and configure a Pipeline for the new Project.Before you performing the tasks below, you must:
Create a New Project to Test the Enterprise Pipeline
You can skip this step if a Project already exists that you would rather use.
- Log on to your LabKey Server using a Site Admin account
- Create a new Project with the following options
- Project Name = PipelineTest
- Select MS2 Folder Type radio button
- Choose the default settings during the Project Creation.
For more information on Creating a Project see Create a Project or Folder
Configure the Project to use the Enterprise Pipeline
The following information will be required in order to configure this Project to use the Enterprise Pipeline
- Pipeline Root Directory
- Pass Phrase for User Key File
NOTE: Different User Cert/Key pairs can be used for different Pipelines.
Set Up the Pipeline
- Click on the Setup button in the Data Pipeline Webpart
- Enter in the following information
- Path to the desired Pipeline Root directory on the Web Server
- Specific settings and parameters for the relevant section
- Click on the Set button
- Goto the MS2 Dashboard, by clicking the PipelineTest link in the upper left pane
Test the Enterprise Pipeline
To test the Enterprise Pipeline, simply
- Click on the Process and Upload Data button in the Data Pipeline Webpart
- Navigate to an mzXML file with the Pipeline Root Directory and hit the X!Tandem Pepitide Search button to the right of the filename.