This topic is under construction for the July 2020 release of LabKey Server.
- Consolidation of UI pages for creating sample sets
- Merging during import to Data Classes; data classes are now indexed for searching
- Sample parents can be deleted
- Query Metadata editor uses the new field editor UI
- Specimen file watcher
- Removal of "Mass Spec Metadata" built in assay type
- A SAML identity provider can be the default authenticator (docs).
- JDBC Driver Change - Beginning with version 20.7, JDBC driver jars are now versioned and distributed in modules like other jar files. As you upgrade to version 20.7, delete the JDBC jar files from your <CATALINA_HOME>/lib directory to avoid conflicts.
- Cross-folder query dependency tracing (
The [|https://www.labkey.com/products-services/labkey-server/labkey-server-editions-feature-comparison/">docs symbol indicates a feature available in a Premium Edition of LabKey Server.