|Title||»||Compliance Features Not Working on Safari Browser|
Some of the Compliance features are not working with Safari, but they are working normally with Chrome. Features affected:
- Screen blur on logout.
- Modal pop up on logout.
- Server lockout after too many invalid login attempts
On server version 22.3.7
- Go to Gear > Site > Admin Console.
- Under Premium Features, click Compliance Settings.
- Click the Session tab.
- Select: Show "Reload Page" modal and blur background.
- Click Save
- In Safari:
- Go to the Home project.
- Duplicate the browser tab.
- Sign out of one of the browser tabs.
- Go to the other browser tab and wait a few seconds.
- Nothing happens.
- The screen should blur, and a modal should popup.
The user also reports broken behavior around invalid login attempts, but I have not attempted a repro of this.