The best place to start learning about using LabKey assays is to begin with the Tutorial: Design a General Purpose Assay Type (GPAT)
. This tutorial walks through the basic process:
- An administrator will set up the appropriate assay design. The assay design specifies how to interpret the specific data to be imported.
- Import Assay Runs: Users can then use this design as a specific import pipeline for importing data. Most assays will include instrument-specific properties or processes. For a sampling see:
- Depending on the type of instrument, tools and grids offer various analysis options to the user. An administrator can add and configure what is available. For a sampling of possibilities, see Tutorials for specific instrument types.
- Reimport Assay Runs: When necessary, the user can also reimport assay runs.
Users may Integrate Assay Data into a Study
, simultaneously integrating instrument data with clinical data using Visit/Participant information.
- Tutorials are available for many specific instrument data types.