This topic covers details of using ExtJS with LabKey.
Licensing for the ExtJS API
. The LABKEY.ext.EditorGridPanel.html
is one example.If you use LabKey APIs that extend the Ext API, your code either needs to be open source, or you need to purchase commercial licenses for Ext.
Loading ExtJS on Each Page
To load ExtJS on each page of your server:
- Go to (Admin) > Site > Admin Console.
- Under Configuration, click Site Settings.
- Scroll down to Customize LabKey system properties.
- Two checkboxes, for two different libraries, are available:
- Require ExtJS v3.4.1 be loaded on each page
- Require ExtJS v3.x based Client API be loaded on each page
Note that it is your responsibility to obtain an ExtJS license, if your project does not meet the open source criteria set out by ExtJS. See above