The enterprise pipeline is like the data processing pipeline
, but, instead of running on the same machine as your LabKey Server instance, it runs on a remote pipeline server.
The topics below show you how to install and use the enterprise pipeline:
This documentation assumes the LabKey Server and the Enterprise Pipeline will be configured to work in the following architecture
- All files (both sample files and result files from searches) will be stored on a Shared File System
- LabKey Server is running on a Windows Server
- LabKey Server will mount the Shared File System
- Conversion of RAW files to mzXML format will be included in the pipeline processing
- Conversion Server will mount the Shared File System
- MS1 and MS2 pipeline analysis tools (xtandem, tpp, msInspect, etc) will be executed on Cluster
- Cluster execution nodes will mount the Shared File System
- Instructions for SGE and PBS based clusters are available.