LabKey supports copying all or part of the wiki documentation from one project or folder to another. You must have administrative privileges on the source folder.
Copy All Wiki Pages
To copy all pages in a folder, follow these steps:
- Create the destination folder, if it does not already exist.
- In the source folder, create a Wiki TOC web part (it may be named "Pages" by default), if one does not already exist.
- Select Copy from the triangle pulldown menu on the Wiki TOC web part.
- Select the destination folder from the tree. Note that the source folder itself is selected by default, so be sure to click a new folder if you want to avoid creating duplicates of all pages in the source folder itself.
- Check the box provided if you want to Copy Histories Also. Otherwise, all past edit history will only remain with the source wiki.
If a page with the same name already exists in the destination wiki, the page will be given a new name in the destination folder (e.g., page becomes page1).
Copy a Single Page via URL Action
You can copy a single page to another folder from the URL. The URL action is copySinglePage.
The following table describes the available parameters.
|sourceContainer||The path to the container containing the pages to be copied.|
|destContainer||The path to the destination container. If the container does not exist, it will be created.|
|path||If destContainer is not specified, path is used to determine the destination container.|
|pageName||The name of the page to copy.|
|isCopyingHistory||Set to "true" to include the wiki edit history in the copy.|
This URL copies the page named "config" (and not its children) from the "docs" project to the destination container docs/newfolder, creating that folder if it does not yet exist, and including edit history in the copied version.