This topic is under construction for a future release of LabKey Server. If you are interested in using this feature, please contact us.
Enhancements to LabKey's ELISA Assay tools
are underdevelopment, and when completed will support the following:
- Additional curve fit options for Standard curves, including 4 and 5 parameter (4pl and 5pl) as well as the existing linear curve fit.
- High throughput data support: The current ELISA assay uses a 96 well plate. With these enhancements, 384 well plates are supported.
- Input of plate data and metadata from files, where the current ELISA assay requires that sample and concentration information be added manually.
- A 4 plex data format. Plates will be able to have up to 4 values per well location, one for each protein/analyte combination.
- Additional statistics calculations beyond what is supported currently.
Enable Experimental Feature
To enable these ELISA assay options in LabKey Server version 20.11, a site admin can enable it as an experimental feature.
- Select (Admin) > Site > Admin Console.
- Under Configuration, click Experimental Features.
- Under ELISA Multi-plate, multi well data support, click Enable.