To generate a flow quality control report:
- Click the My Flow Tutorial link to return to the main folder page.
- Enter > Page Admin Mode.
- Add the web part: Flow Reports using the "<Select Web Part>"
- Click Exit Admin Mode at the top of the page.
- Click Create QC Report in the new Flow Reports web part.
- Provide a Name for the report, and select a Statistic.
- Choose whether to report on Count or Frequency of Parent.
- In the Filters box, you can filter the report by keyword, sample, and/or statistic value.
- Click Save.
- The Flow Reports panel will list your report.
- Click the name to see the content. Use the manage link for the report to edit, copy, delete, or execute it.
The report displays results over time, and includes a Levey-Jennings plot with standard deviation guide marks. TSV format output is shown below the plots.