To generate a flow quality control report:
- Click the Flow Tutorial link to return to the main folder page.
- Add a Flow Reports web part on the left.
- Click Create QC Report in the new Flow Reports web part.
- Provide a Name for the report, and select a Statistic.
- Choose whether to report on Count or Frequency of Parent.
- In the Filters box, you can filter the report by keyword, statistic, field, folder, and date.
- Click Save.
- The Flow Reports panel will list your report.
- Click the name to see the report. Use the manage link for the report to edit, copy, delete, or execute it.
The report displays results over time, followed by a Levey-Jennings plot with standard deviation guide marks. TSV format output is shown below the plots.
You have now completed the Tutorial: Import a Flow Workspace
. To explore more options using this same sample workspace, try this tutorial next: