This topic is under construction. For current documentation of this feature, click here.
To import targeted mass spectrometry data, first create the appropriate type of Panorama folder
for the work you will be doing. This topic describes how to import data to that folder.
Import Directly from Skyline
Open the document that you want to publish to Panorama.
- Either click the Upload to Panorama button (circled below) or select File > Upload to Panorama.
Import Data from Panorama Interface
- Navigate to your Panorama folder.
- Click the Data Pipeline tab.
- Click Process and Import Data.
- Drag the files or directories into the web part. The upload will begin.
- If files are being zipped during upload, the upload progress window will inform the user that it is zipping files.
Zip Files on Upload
Certain file formats and directory layouts used by different instrument vendors can be zipped upon upload to reduce overhead. See the list of recognized patterns below
. When you upload a directory or collection of directories that match known mass spectrometry patterns, the files will be zipped. Files or directories that do not match the known patterns will be uploaded as usual.
In either case, the progress message will inform the user of the action and status. After the successful upload, the files and/or archives will be available in the file browser.
Browser support: Chrome provides the best performance for zipping upon upload. Edge is not supported.
Recognized File Patterns
The following patterns used by these instrument vendors are supported:
- Waters: A directory with the extension '.raw' containing at least one file matching the pattern '_FUNC*.DAT', e.g. _FUNC001.DAT
- Agilent: A directory with the extension '.d' containing a subdirectory named 'AcqData'
- Bruker: A directory with the extension '.d' containing at least one file of name 'analysis.baf'
- Bruker: A directory with the extension '.d' containing at least one file of name 'analysis.rdf'