— This feature is part of the Professional Plus and Enterprise Editions. Learn more
or contact LabKey
for set up assistance.
The RStudio module lets you design R reports in RStudio using data selected in LabKey Server.
RStudio integration lets you browse for data in a LabKey Server data grid and then launch RStudio with your data pre-loaded into a variable. You can then design an R report in RStudio using the data selected in LabKey Server.
RStudio Set Up
- First, configure Docker by following the instructions in the topic: Docker Set Up
- Second, configure RStudio as follows:
- Go to > Site > Admin Console.
- Click the Admin Console Links tab.
- Under Premium Features click RStudo Settings.
- If you have successfully created the Docker image, it will be listed under Docker Volumns.
- Configure the remaining fields as appropriate for your environment, and click Save.
Launch RStudio from LabKey Server
- In your folder, confirm that the modules docker and rstudio are enabled.
- Now you can export data grid data to RStudio. On a given data grid:
- Select Export > RStudio.
- Enter a Variable Name and click Export to RStudio.
- This will launch RStudio with your data loaded into named variable: