— This feature is part of the Professional Plus and Enterprise Editions. Learn more
or contact LabKey
for set up assistance.
The RStudio module lets you design and save reports using RStudio, instead of LabKey Server's built in R report designer.
RStudio integration lets you:
- Browse for data in a LabKey Server data grid and then launch RStudio with your data pre-loaded into a variable.
- Design an R report in RStudio using the data selected in LabKey Server.
- Save the report in RStudio. Once a report is saved, it appears in LabKey Server like any other R report.
Launch RStudio from LabKey Server
- In your folder, confirm that the modules docker and rstudio are enabled.
- Now you can export data grid data to RStudio. On a given data grid:
- Select Export > RStudio.
- Enter a Variable Name and click Export to RStudio.
- This will launch RStudio with your data loaded into named variable: