Compliance module logging is designed to answer questions such as:
- Which users have seen a given patient's data? What data was viewed by each user?
- Which patients have been seen by a particular user? What data was viewed for each patient?
- Which roles and PHI levels were declared by each user? Were those declarations appropriate to their job roles & assigned responsibilities?
- Was all data the user accessed consistent with the user's declarations?
Site administrators can view the standard audit logs by visiting Admin > Site > Admin Console
. Under Management
click Audit Log
What Gets Logged
Logging behavior is customized for each client's regulatory requirements. Each application determines how the logging is configured. Possible logging events include:
- the ParticipantIds and columns accessed, including the PHI columns.
- the SQL query used to access data