Web themes are one of the ways to control the look and feel of your web site with a custom color palette.
Select a Web Theme
To select a web theme from a list of available web themes:
- Select (Admin) > Site > Admin Console.
- Click the Admin Console Links tab.
- Under Configuration, click Look and Feel Settings.
- Select a Theme from the dropdown.
- Scroll down and click Save.
Theme options include:
- Harvest: Orange
- Leaf: Green
- Madison: Red
- Mono: Gray
- Ocean: Teal
- Overcast: Blue
- Seattle: Lighter blue
As of 17.3, LabKey Server no longer supports defining custom themes using the Administrator Console. To refine a built-in theme, use a custom CSS file