The two Luminex tutorials begin with uploading sample data into a folder on LabKey Server. You can share the same folder for both tutorials, so only need to complete this page once.
Install and Download
- If you haven't already installed LabKey Server, complete these instructions: Install LabKey Server (Quick Install).
- Download and unzip the Luminex sample data:
- The unzipped file contains a directory named "Luminex", containing sample files.
Create a Folder to Work In
- Navigate to a project where you can create a new folder.
- Select (Admin) > Folder > Management > click Create Subfolder.
- On the Create Folder page enter the following:
- Name: "Luminex"
- Folder Type: Assay
- Click Next.
- On the Users/Permissions page, make no changes and click Finish.
Upload Tutorial Data Files
- Enter > Page Admin Mode.
- On the bottom left, click the dropdown <Select Web Part> menu. Select Files and click Add.
- Click Exit Admin Mode.
- Drag and drop the Luminex directory you downloaded and unzipped into the target area of the new Files web part to begin the upload.
You will see the Luminex directory in the Files
web part when upload is complete.