The two Luminex tutorials begin with uploading sample data into a folder on LabKey Server. You can share the same folder for both tutorials, so only need to complete this page once.
Obtain Sample Data
- Download and unzip the Luminex sample data:
Create a Luminex Folder
- Log in to your server and navigate to your "Tutorials" project. Create it if necessary.
- If you don't already have a server to work on where you can create projects, start here.
- If you don't know how to create projects and folders, review this topic.
- Create a new subfolder named "Luminex". Choose the folder type "Assay."
Upload Tutorial Data Files
You will see the Luminex directory in the Files
web part when upload is complete.