LabKey Biologics LIMS
is designed to enable biopharma and bioprocessing research teams to manage and interlink samples, data, entities, workflows, and electronic laboratory notebooks.
This "data-connected" solution goes beyond traditional LIMS software supporting the specific needs of molecular biologists, protein scientists, analytical chemists, data scientists and other scientific disciplines.
- Record and document your ongoing work in a data-aware Electronic Lab Notebook.
- Easily and uniquely register all biological entities individually or in bulk.
- Track and query the lineage of samples throughout many generations of derivation.
- Integrate biological entity and sample information with downstream assay data used to evaluate therapeutic properties and provide a holistic view of experiment results.
- Manage and monitor the execution of laboratory tasks and requests, supporting efficient collaboration across teams.
- Manage the contents of your freezers and other storage systems using a digital match for your physical storage.
To learn more, register for a product tour, or request a customized demo, please visit our website here:
Biologics Release Notes
Biologics Trial Server and Tutorials