This topic is under construction for the 22.3 (March 2022) release of LabKey Biologics. Freezer Management is available in version 21.12 (December 2022) For the previous version of this documentation, click here.
is designed to help teams efficiently manage bioprocessing workflows for large molecule research and development. A variety of tools are provided to help teams:
- Easily and uniquely register all biological entities individually or in bulk.
- Track and query the lineage of samples throughout many generations of derivation.
- Integrate biological entity information with sample information and downstream assay data used to evaluate therapeutic properties.
- Manage and monitor the execution of laboratory tasks.
- Record and document your work in a data-aware Electronic Lab Notebook.
Biologics Release Notes
Biologics Trial Server and Tutorials