directory holds different kinds of reports and associated configuration files which determine how the reports are surfaced in the user interface.
Below we'll make an R report script that is associated with the PeptidesWithCounts query (created in the previous step).
- In the reports/ directory, create the following subdirectories: schemas/ms2/PeptidesWithCounts, and a file named "Histogram.r", as shown below:
│ │ PeptideCounts.sql
│ │ PeptidesWithCounts.sql
│ High Prob Matches.qview.xml
- Open the Histogram.r file, enter the following script, and save the file. (Note that .r files may have spaces in their names.)
xlab="Fractional Delta Mass",
col = "light blue",
border = "dark blue")
Optionally, you can add associated metadata about the report. See Modules: Report Metadata
Test your SQL Query and R Report
- Go to the Query module's home page (Admin -> Go to Module -> Query). Note that the home page of the Query module is the Query Browser.
- Open the ms2 node, and see your two new queries in the user-defined queries section.
- Click on PeptidesWithCounts and then View Data to run the query and view the results.
- While viewing the results, you can run your R report by selecting Views -> Histogram.