We're delighted to announce the release of LabKey Server version 23.3.
Highlights of Version 23.3
- Enhancements have been made to clarify the options of importing new data, updating existing data, and merging both update and new data in the same import. (docs)
- Best practices for system security will help administrators maintain a strong security culture. (docs)
- PHI access control and compliance logging have been improved to provide better consistency and flexibility.
- Using multiple Sample Manager Projects enables teams to partition data by team but share common resources. (docs)
- Samples can have expiration dates, making it possible to track expiring inventories. (docs)
- Storage management has been generalized to clearly support non-freezer types of sample storage including incubators and systems that are not temperature controlled. (docs)
- Lookup views allow you to customize what users will see when selecting a value for a lookup field. (docs)
- Electronic Lab Notebooks now include a full review and signing event history in the exported PDF. (docs)
- Curate multiple BarTender label templates, so that users can easily select the appropriate format when printing. (docs)
symbol indicates a feature available in one or more of the following: