Panorama, implemented as a module for LabKey Server, provides web-based tools for targeted mass spectrometry experiments that integrates into a Skyline SRM/MRM/PRM/DIA
workflow. Skyline and Panorama can be used for complete monitoring of your LC-MS system performance.
Panorama offers the following solutions for targeted mass spec research:
- Easy aggregation, curation, and secure sharing of results
- Guidance for new experiments based on insights from previous experiments
- Search and review over a large collection of experiments, including multiple versions of documents
- Automated system suitability checks, tracking a variety of metrics and reports
- Support for both peptide and small molecule analysis
Researchers have two options for using Panorama:
- PanoramaWeb provides a public Panorama server hosted at the University of Washington where laboratories and organizations can own free projects. Sign up on PanoramaWeb.
- Panorama can be installed by laboratories and organizations on their own servers. It is available as a Panorama-specific Premium Edition of LabKey Server. Learn more or contact LabKey.
Once you have a project on a Panorama server, the topics in this section will help you get started using it for specific uses.