First we add a file repository and populate it with some sample assay data.
Google Chrome is the recommended browser for this step.
Obtain Sample Data
- Download the sample data: LabKeyDemoFiles.zip
- Unzip the downloaded package to any location you like. This location is referred to as [LabKeyDemoFiles].
Create Working Folder
- Log in to your server and navigate to your "Tutorials" project. Create it if necessary.
- If you don't already have a server to work on where you can create projects, start here.
- If you don't know how to create projects and folders, review this topic.
- Create a new subfolder named "Assay Tutorial". Choose the folder type "Assay" and accept all other defaults.
Upload Sample Data
- In your "Assay Tutorial" folder, add a Files web part on the left.
- Drag and drop the directory [LabKeyDemoFiles]/Assays into the target area of the Files web part.
- When the upload is complete, you will see the "Assays" directory listed in the file repository.