This topic is under construction. For the current version of this tutorial, click here.
- Load the dependencies necessary for visualization libraries
- Load the data to back the chart
- Render the chart
Because the exported script selects data in the database directly, if the data changes after you export and edit, the chart will reflect the data changes as well.
In this tutorial, we will:
- Embed the Script in a Wiki
- Modify the Exported Chart Script
- Display the Chart with Minimal UI
This example uses the sample study datasets imported in the study tutorial. If you have not already set that up, follow the instructions in this topic: Install the Sample Study