In this step we will examine our data graphs. As you saw in the previous step
, graphs are selected within the grid customizer but are not shown by default.
- On the My Flow Tutorial page, in the Flow Analyses web part, click Analysis then labkey-demo.xml to return to the grid.
- Select Show Graphs > Inline.
- The inline graphs are rendered. Note: for large datasets, it may take some time for all graphs to render. Some metrics may not have graphs.
- Note that 3 graph size options are available at the top of the data table. The default is "Medium Graphs".
- Click on any graph image to make it pop forward in a larger format.
- See thumbnail graphs in columns with other data by selecting Show Graphs > Thumbnail.
- Hide graphs by selecting Show Graphs > None.
See a similar online example
Review Other Visualizations
The following pages provide other views and visualizations of the flow data.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the labkey-demo.xml page.
- Click Show Compensation to view the compensation matrix. (A similar online example)
- Go back to labkey-demo.xml.
- Click Experiment Run Graph and then choose the tab Graph Detail View to see a graphical version of the pipeline process. Scroll to the right to see the more interesting part of the graph. See a similar online example here.