The following guide helps study administrators set up, integrate and manage all of the data that goes into a cohort study.
- Create a Study - Create a new study. (Also see Tutorial: Set Up a New Study.)
- Visits and Dates - Configure how the study schedule is defined and tracked.
- Create and Populate Datasets - Define datasets and import data.
- Study Management UI - Manage study participants, datasets, visits, cohorts, quality control, and security.
- Create a Vaccine Study Design - Design a study which can be used as a template to create additional studies with the same parameters.
- Import, Export, and Reload a Study - These operation make it easy to transfer studies between servers, duplicate them within a server, synchronize them with a master database, and more.
- Publish a Study - Publish a selected subset of data from a study.
- Publish a Study: Protected Health Information / PHI - Handle protected health information when publishing a study.
- Publish a Study: Refresh Snapshots - Refresh data in a published study from the original source study.
- Ancillary Studies - Select a subset of data from study to explore new hypotheses and/or set up follow up studies.