This topic explains how to configure a connection between LabKey Server and a Docker container. You can use this connection to:
- Go to (Admin) > Site > Admin Console.
- Click Admin Console Links.
- Under Premium Features click Docker Host Settings.
- Enable Docker Settings: select On.
- Docker Host: Enter the URI for your docker host.
- Docker Certification Path: Enter a valid file system path to the Docker certificates. Required for TCP in production mode.
- Container Port Range: In most cases, leave these values blank.
- User File Management: Select Docker Volume for a server running in production mode.
- Click Save and then Test Saved Host to check your connectivity.