A folder of type MS2 displays the MS2 Dashboard
as the default page for the folder. This tab shows an overview of the MS2 data stored in the current folder. The default page includes some of the following information. You can add or remove any of these web parts, or reposition them on the dashboard.
- Data Pipeline: A list of jobs processed by the data Data Processing Pipeline, including currently running jobs; jobs that have terminated in error; and all successful and unsuccessful jobs that have been run for this folder. Click on a pipeline job for more information about the job.
- MS2 Runs A list of processed and imported runs. Click on the description of a run to view it in detail, or look across runs using the comparison and export functionality. It also integrates experiment information.
- Protein/Peptide Search: Provides a quick way to search for a protein or peptide identification in any of the runs in the current folder, or the current folder and all of its subfolders.
- MS2 Sample Preparation Runs: A list of runs conducted to prepare the MS/MS sample.
- Run Groups: A list of groups associated with MS2 runs. Click on a run group's name to view its details.
- Run Types: A list of links to experiment runs by type.
- Sample Sets: A list of sample sets present, if any.
- Assay List: A list of assay designs defined in the folder or inherited from the project level.
- Pipeline Protocols: A list of pipeline protocols present, if any.
The MS2 Runs web part displays a list of the runs in this folder. Click a run for more details. The following image shows this web part displaying sample data from the Discovery Proteomics Tutorial
Here you can:
- View, manage, and delete runs
- Move runs to another folder
- Add selected runs to groups
- Compare peptide, protein, and ProteinProphet results across runs
- Export data to other formats