LabKey Server provides a suite of interactive reports that can help you gain insight into large specimen datasets using custom filters and grids. Users with read access to specimen repository data can generate custom reports; administrators can also make reports available to users directly as web parts.
View and Customize Reports
View an example report.
- Click Show Options next to any report type.
- Select desired options, click View to see your report.
You can further change report options from the report page, then click Refresh
After viewing any report, you can select either Print
or Export to Excel
Share Results Online
You can share a customized specimen report with colleagues by sharing the URL of the customized report page. For example, the following URL points to this customized report
of a sample specimen report from the demo study.
Specimen Report Web Part
For easy access to a specific specimen report directly from a folder or tab, an administrator may add a customized web part. These specimen report web parts may be embedded in wikis and messages
like any other web part.
- Enter > Page Admin Mode.
- From the Select Web Part drop down, select Specimen Report and click Add.
- Choose a report option from the drop down, such as Participant Summary.
- Readers can now see this report directly on the page.
- Click Exit Admin Mode.