- Specimen functionality is a legacy feature available with Premium Editions of LabKey Server. For new installations, we recommend using Sample Manager
instead. Learn more
or contact LabKey.
LabKey Server provides a suite of interactive Specimen Reports
that can help you gain insight into large specimen datasets using custom filters and grids. Users with read access to specimen repository data can generate custom reports; administrators can also make reports available to users directly as web parts.
View and Customize Reports
- Click the Specimen Data tab.
- Click Specimen Reports in the Specimens panel.
- Click View Available Reports.
Built-in report types available are listed:
- Click Show Options next to any report type.
- Select desired options, click View to see your report.
You can further change report options from the report page. Click Refresh
to regenerate the report.
While viewing any report, you can select either Print
or Export to Excel
You can share a customized specimen report with colleagues by sharing the URL of the customized report page.
Specimen Report Web Part
For easy access to a specific specimen report directly from a folder or tab, an administrator may add a customized web part.
- Enter > Page Admin Mode.
- From the Select Web Part drop down, select Specimen Report and click Add.
- Choose a report option from the drop down, such as Participant Summary.
- Readers can now see this report directly on the page.
- Click Exit Admin Mode.