Using the Notebooks
dashboard, you can track multiple simultaneous notebooks in progress and interactions among teams where users both author their own work and review notebooks created by others.
The top section shows your Recently Accessed
notebooks for quick return to where you were working. The lower section lets you search and filter in the Notebook List
to find any notebook, whether you have accessed it or not.
From this dashboard you can also click to:
The cards for the notebooks you have recently accessed show the name, project affiliation color, a description (if any) and avatars for the collaborators, including yourself.
On the Notebook List
, color coded status highlights:
- Awaiting your review (yellow): These notebooks have been submitted for your review.
- Submitted for review (gray): These have been submitted for review by you (or someone else).
- Returned for changes (blue): Review has been completed and changes were requested; the review did not pass.
- Overdue notebooks (red): The date for review has passed and action on these notebooks is more urgent.
By default, you see a Card view
of notebooks in this list. Use the selector to switch to a Grid view
filter dropdowns to see groups of notebooks for that project or in that status. Click the Sort
button to select how to sort the notebooks.
To enable or disable email notifications, select Settings
from the user menu. Use the checkbox to subscribe:
- Send me notifications when notebooks I am part of are submitted, approved, or have changes requested
- When subscribed, you will receive email when notebooks you author are submitted, rejected, or approved. You will also receive a notification when you are assigned as a reviewer of someone else's notebook.