The Quick Install option helps you swiftly set up a LabKey Server for evaluation purposes. The Windows Graphical Installer provides an install wizard that supports single-machine, Postgres-based installations on English-language Windows machines. For other installation options, including options for production-level installations, see Install LabKey
Register with LabKey
Download LabKey Server
- Select the Windows (.exe) version, aka the Windows Graphical Installer.
Install LabKey Server
- When the download is complete, run the installer file.
- Complete the installer wizard, accepting all of the default values.
- On the final page of the wizard, select Open browser to LabKey Server and click Close.
- A browser window will open.
- If this is the initial install, create a user account based on an email address (a fictional email is ok), choose a password and click Next.
- Wait for the modules to install.
- Set any Defaults you wish. These properties can be changed later through the Admin Console. Click Next.
- Installation is now complete!
Begin Using LabKey Server
Here are some ways to get started using LabKey Server:
Other Installation Options
For additional information, troubleshooting help, and other installation options, see Install LabKey